Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Its a happy day for Joyce today cos she got her own laptop!
Ha ha.

Actually, not really my own,
Im using it currently as my main computer broke down.
Im using it for only 70%.
The rest of the 30% is for my family's use :D

Loads of laptop at IMM!

I never did get a chance to complete the game :/

MY LAPTOPPPPPP! =D

Keyboard :)

Beta blogger :D

Im having alot of typos.
Man, Im not used to typing with a laptop.
& this laptop doesnt come with a keypad.
So that means,
I cannot use 8k for Audition! :[
Darn, I'll just have to play choreo all the time.
Cant use photoshop either,
so I wont be changing my blogskin.

Oh yah,
Thank you daddy for the laptop! :D :D

Come to think of it, I want my long hair back :[
Grow hair growwwww!

Empty promises, dont give me false hopes when you know Im aware.
You have your problems & I have mine.
So stop giving me faking infront of me.

Cos Im never did feel sorry for you.
To hell with you. & you, what if you're close to __ ? I dont care. Fwah.

No comments: